Sunday, March 1, 2015

Frank FM

Hi Everyone,

   Tune into Frank FM  106.3 Tuesday morning.  Melissa Sullivan, from Marguerite's Place, and myself will be interviewed.  I will be talking about my upcoming fight to end homelessness and Melissa will be discussing Miami Nights, which is Marguerite's Place Spring event coming up in April.

      Also,  I few people have already donated in response to my fight to end homelessness.
Thank you so much.  Remember, if you can't come to the event you can still donate by following the link below.  If you do donate online, please write "Go Eric" in the comments section.  That way we will know you are following the event and it will keep me motivated for the next few weeks!

   Hopefully I will see you all March 28th. 

Thanks again.

http://www.margueritesplace.org/you-can-help/

No comments:

Post a Comment