Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fight Day

Hello,
   Okay it is finally here. The big day! I have to admit I am excited, nervous and scared.   By the way, what the heck is up with the weather!  Don't let it stop you from coming.  It's going to be a good time. 
It starts at 6pm.  It is at 7 Littleton Road in Westford, MA.
 
 It is $20 per person and you can pay at the door.  If you already donated on line, then you are all set.

Micky Ward will be there as well so it will be a great time.
      
  Personally I think if you don't come because of the weather than you should make a $30 donation.  It is New England and you should be used to it by now. Besides, helping out a charity will make you feel better about snow in Spring.

  I hope you see a lot of you there.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment